The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
Title: Operating Engineer
Qualified candidates will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Extensive field experience with:
- operating, troubleshooting, and repairing HVAC/R equipment
- electrical power and control systems
- basic plumbing skills (soldering, brazing, etc.)
- monitoring and operation of fire protection systems along with the requisite certificates
- fire alarm systems and evacuation skills
- NYC Fire Department Certificate of Qualification for Refrigerating System Operating Engineer
- CFC Universal Card
- FDNY S-12 and S-13 Certificates of Fitness for standpipe and sprinkler, as well as other engineering certificates of fitness required for proper operation, coverage and job performance (air compressor, fire guard, oxy/acetylene, etc.)
- Ability to read schematics, wiring diagrams, blueprints
- Superior communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take direction well and to effectively accomplish tasks based on verbal instructions
- High level of motivation and be a self-starter
- Good attendance and punctuality
- Capability to work flexible schedule as required by operational demands and ability to fill-in for co-workers as necessary (due to vacation, illness, etc.). Mandatory overtime when required by operational needs. Our Engineering Crew services our theatres, which operate 365 days a year.
- Ability to work effectively in a deadline oriented, high pressure environment, and to effectively handle multiple tasks
- Valid drivers license with a good driving record
- Will require application for membership in I.U.O.E. Local Union No. 30.
Title: Sales and Customer Care Specialist, Broadway Inbound
Work Hours: Full-time / 40 hours per week comprising a rotation of the following schedules which are assigned weeks in advance:
- Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
- Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday through Friday, 11:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Three weekday day shifts (which vary) plus Saturday, 11:30 a.m. - 8:30 p.m. and Sunday, 10:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Provide a high level of sales and customer service support to our clients.
- Handle a high volume of phone calls and incoming emails in order to assist customers with the purchase of tickets.
- Recommend shows, dates, seating sections, etc. to maximize sales opportunities and customer satisfaction.
- Contact customers via phone and email regarding payments and other issues.
- Handle various customer service issues.
- Process orders taken via phone and email in multiple ticketing systems.
- Assist Operations and Fulfillment Specialists with daily tasks, including but not limited to: order checking, sending of cancellation requests, group invoicing, Ticketmaster balancing and other duties as assigned.
- Prior telephone sales/customer service experience.
- Group sales and/or ticketing experience preferred.
- Exceptional sales and customer service skills (must be comfortable with making/receiving high volume of outbound/inbound calls and emails).
- Must be a self-starter - be able to take initiative without much direction as well as a team player, who fosters teamwork in a high performance culture.
- Must have the ability to interpret rules and procedures and apply them to specific customer service situations.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Must be able to effectively multi-task and have proven problem-solving skills.
- Must be comfortable with basic math skills including percentages.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Good keyboard and typing skills.
- Previous experience with the following preferred: BIB system, Audience Rewards, STARclient, Ticketmaster and Emailtopia.
For consideration, please send resumes to: email@example.com.